The Firstbeat Life system will send an invoice monthly that is based on the amount of purchased and renewed product licenses. Admin user with Manager role can cancel available licenses from company's product pool so those won't be in the next period's invoice.
You can cancel the licenses by following these instructions:
- Go to company's overview and press Manage products.
- Select Edit from the row you want to cancel product.
- You can choose the amount of products to be cancelled by pressing the - button.
- The amount of products you chose will be cancelled. I.e. picture below:
- 3 products will be subtracted from the available licenses.
- There will be 15 available license after subtraction so you can still assign the product for 15 new users.
- Press Continue to move onward.
- System will ask you to confirm the product cancellation after you have pressed Continue as in picture below. Accept the changes by pressing Confirm.
- You can see the cancelled licenses in Cancelled column and the updated amount of available licenses in the Available column as in the picture below. Cancelled licenses will not show after company's contract period is renewed.