Company's end-users can add licenses to themselves into the company's group they select. Company must have groups and available licenses in the product pool so the end-user's can use the self-signup. Users can also be added or edited manually even when self-signup is enabled.
Remember that licenses will create invoice as they are added to the company's product pool.
- Click the Self-signup button to open the invitation editor.
- Set the self-signup form:
- Enable the invitation link.
- Select the products that you want to provide for the users to register to. The products are the same which are in the company product pool.
- Add predefined email domain(s). E.g., firstbeat.com so the only possible email to register to the service and shown in the Admin is ending with firstbeat.com. (Users can still register to the app with any email they want to)
- Remember to click Add after every predefined email domain.
- Press Save.
- Copy the invitation link and try that it works.
- Press Copy.
- Paste the copied link to new browser tab’s URL field.
- Open the link with new browser tab.
- The “Only a few licenses left” text should appear only if there are less than 10 licenses for the user to be able to register to.
- The predefined email domain should be shown below the email address field. User must add their whole email address to the field.
- Choose group menu should have all the groups that are currently created within the company. User will choose the group that s/he belongs to.
- You can then share the link to the company’s contact person. Once the user clicks the Register button in the self-signup form, the user will be added to the selected group and the first email will be sent to the user with the measurement license code.