Careful attachment of the electrodes ensures successful and accurate collection of heartbeat data.
- Attach the electrodes on clean, dry skin.
- Remove body hair from the electrode attachment site, if needed. The electrodes stick best to clean, bare skin.
- If you use moisturizer, make sure it’s fully absorbed before attaching the electrodes.
- Do not place the 2 electrodes (the device itself and the cable end) too far from each other to make sure the cable is not too tight, causing pull on the electrode.
- To ensure that the electrodes stay attached during sleeping, heavy exercise or sweating, put on new electrodes before the session or before going to bed. You can also apply a piece of skin tape or similar over the electrode to enforce the attachment.